Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Wiremu when I was young

Argh! The rugby ball went in my hands and I was just standing still. we were so scared that all of us  wanted to run to the out line. I tried to think of somthing to do to try and make us get a goal. I was at 10 years of age until I tried out for rugby.. It was exciting! We were at dunkirk park playing rugby. We went there in my uncle’s car.

As soon as we went there we were so hot that we just left. We went home and turn on the cold water for the bath, we added Some ice for a spice. it was so amazing as. I was in the bath, we all went to sleep by accident we woke up and my mother told me to get to the car. We went to the dunkirk park for the rugby semi finals, that was unexpected.

On that day we went for the finals, my friend scored a goal with his amazing sided step but then the other team went all hard on us. We lost the semi finals game because of my friend scored a goal.







































No comments:

Post a Comment